6/14/2008

Graduating today

So I am graduating from Ohio University today, technically I am already graduated, but it is commencement and I am just walking around in a cap and gown. I am not exactly sure how it all works, I wouldn't even do it except mom and Nana really wanted me to...

How do I feel?

I already felt and have gotten over all of those sentimental feelings about how I am going to miss OU and all my friends and all that. i had an entire quarter to think about that since I finished school early. It was a great 4 years. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
Now I am ready to "move on" and all that. So this service today is exciting and it is nice having people send me cards and money. And I appreciate all the family that has come to see this moment in my life.

SO mostly just excited and glad that it has finally come.