9/03/2008

New World Order Conspiracy

Has any one heard about this conspiracy?

An acquaintance that I had lunch with recently informed me about this crazy idea....that scary part is that he believes that the conspiracy is true. I was blown away by his beliefs and did not respond. In fact, I forget all the details mostly because I was weirded out.

My acquaintance believes that only a select few groups of really really rich people are controlling the entire world. And blah blah blah, something about President Bush, Skull and Bones blah blah blah and how America is going down the tubes with us even know it....

I am not informed enough about this conspiracy to say if I even think that this theory is feasible or not, but what I do know I am not convinced that it is true. Please tell me what you know and think...

So with many questions and some concern I began my own research:

"New World Order refers to a conspiracy theory in which a powerful and secretive group is alleged to be plotting to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles."

Okay, this is from Wikipedia. And best I can tell, relating it to theology and things I do know about, it does seem feasible especially relating to end time. (Especially for pre millennial dispensationalism eschatology). Say after Christ's second coming, the anti-Christ could form this One World Government of peace and unity.

As far as placing this eschatology theory together with this New World Order theory....I am not sure if they fit together, mostly because I am not a pre millennial dispensationalist and secondly because I am not convinced enough that this New World Order is actually happening in real life.

Sure the rich have a lot of control on things but they do not have world domination.

And on the topic of groups that world together to control the world...they never work!
Think about the UN. When has the UN ever done anything productive?

Skull and Bones is a senior or secret society based at Yale University, in New Haven, Connecticut. The society's alumni organization, which owns the society's real property and oversees the organization's activity, is known as the Russell Trust Association, and is named after one of Bones' founding members, General William Russell.[1] In conversation, the group is known as "Bones", and members have been known as "Bonesmen".[2] (Wikipedia again)


From a CBS News article:
“I think Skull and Bones has had slightly more success than the mafia in the sense that the leaders of the five families are all doing 100 years in jail, and the leaders of the Skull and Bones families are doing four and eight years in the White House,” says Rosenbaum.

A list of leaders who are members and other interesting conspiracies....

So what do you think, any need to be afraid? think it is legit?