9/15/2008

NASCAR

I do not know if I have told you but I love Nascar. It is a great sport.
My Favorite driver was Dale Earnhardt. After he passed away I began rooting for Junior. He is overrated but I still think he is a decent driver. It really excited me when he joined Hendrix. Although this year Hendrix has NOT been the winning team. I think Gordon is taking so getting use to in these "Cars of the Future."
You really have to let loose and slide around the track a little, like Kyle Bush. Which is different than the old Winston Cup cars.

My family has a Sunday tradition. We watch and always hae watched the cars go around the track on the big screen. Sometimes we talk, sometimes we eat, sometimes we sleep, and a lot of times we are intensely participating with the race. No matter what the tv is tuned to the race. It is fun.
And also my brother has got me addicted to Nascar 2003 for Gamecube. So now we race on the weekdays too!