10/03/2008

alright rest of my life will be all about the taxation baby! thank you Congress! Here is your paycheck.

Alright! Here comes a life of paying rich old white males! (insert sarcasm!)

I just love taxation.

And I hate the band aide bill that just past today. $700M of my money. I will never get out of debt cause I have to pay for America's debt first hallelujah.

Honestly the bill is not going to fix anything, in fact it has potential to make things worse! we are giving over $700M to Wall Street to rich investors....

A. this is not helping anyone
B. It is not helping the local everyday economy, you and me
C. It is not addressing serious issues, the root of our real problems - housing, credit debt
D. It is not even a really good bill
E. It does not solve a problem, just temporary deals with symptoms
sure it looks great on paper but in real life it is not going to do anything except change how much money you give the sandbagging scum bags in Washington every year

Finally and here is the kicker....
guess why it was passed toda and NOT on Monday, MORE PORK

the bill this time has EVEN MORE $150 M of pork for those greeds in the House.........

here is to a life of taxation baby!