10/06/2008

Hey Wall Street

"Hi there rich man....Let me give you $700 million! What do you think of that? ....You like that...okay, well remember we want you to save America with this money, okay? Now do not go spend it all in one place. Alright? Okay, here you go....."

"What is that? You lost it all in one day? WHAT? I told you to SAVE America. Our country is in dire straits right now! And you gambled all that money away in one day....what is that, I have to pay the Congress back? What? Wait, I am giving you all this money and you threw it in investments with risk? haven't you heard of investments that save and earn in the long run?"

"Gee! How fast can you gamble away $700 M? It would take me longer to spend it and while I would be spending and bettering the economy, the richer than I sandbagers in the Wall Street are having a day, watching my money go to waste. Yippee!"

"What's that? I owe Washington more taxes...you mean the that $700 M, that I personally never saw, the money I gave the rich stock holder and investors....is gone and now you are asking me the middle class and poorer to repay their lost investment....you are saying that they (the rich) could have saved America, but didn't and now I (the poor) have a responsibility to pay the other rich portion of America (Congress)? What is up with that?

I should have neve trusted those guys in the first place!"