11/19/2008

What has been up with me recently?

Work/ Career:
Working with UPS Freight as a dockworker. It is great. Fun. But have not been getting a lot of hours. Slow economy in general, plus winter is a very slow freight season. :(

School:
Been working on two classes at a time this semester which is tough. And both classes are challenging and require a lot more research and effort than I am used to since I graduated, from Ohio University anyways. Exciting paper about Paul and the law which his coming along!


Church:
Our church is in the middle of closing on our new building. Which is really exciting. We are going to have our first service in the building on Sunday! And Thanksgiving meal! mmm.

Youth Group:
We are closing in on Dec. 13th, the date of our production. That is exciting! We need to practice more for sure though. The director might have her baby within a week or two!
I have been busy getting the float and set ready! The Lancaster parade is Saturday so not much more time!

My ear:
The doctor said it is healing up great but apparently it takes a long time to heal all the way! Despite how great it feels it is only 50% healed!

My car:
Keeps breaking. Always fun to embarrass myself trying to fix it.

Girls:
No luck yet.