1/15/2009

What have I been up to?

Sorry I have not posted recently, and far less about me and my real life.

I have been working on some ideas for my church. I am developing a Coffee House "open mic" event idea.

We do not have a cappuccino machine so I am getting creative drink ideas:
Cappuccino mix
Fancy teas
Lots of coffee
Coffee syrups
"Flavored" Coffee
Hot Coco

Does any one have experience with these types of drinks and could recommend or suggest any particular brands or other ideas?

What else have I been into?

Mario Kart Wii
Wii Music

Started my hermeneutics class

Work with UPS Freight

Song writing

Going on dates

Playing with my new computer: Dell XPS M1530 (Half a Christmas present to self, half because it was just plain necessary to upgrade!) I had maxed out my Centurion Pentium and my hard drive storage. Now I am running a lot faster and effecient.

I have a lot of theology ideas and posts for this blog. But I am busy and this blog is a low priority compared to other things in my life. So look for at least once a week but do no expect too much.