1. claim that there are millions of transitional forms
2. admit there are absolutely no transitional fossils available for proof
3. discover that evidence concurs, there really are not any transitional fossils
4. say that this "evolution" happens so slowly that we will never see it...(this makes some of them feel better)
5. others claim that billions of years have past
6. and yet still they cannot find the transitional fossils from say, the last million years...(realizing this they...)
a. some will say erosion...sure erosion is a decent excuse, but they also say evolution is always happening so eventually one should find a no-eroded fossil or perhaps a living creature whom is in the process of "evolution"
b. others dis-claim everything they have already claimed and place all their emphasis on punctuated evolution...but to do this one must discredit everything they just learned (with something else that has no evidence)....
Thank you for visiting. My name is Alex Dolin. I am a Christian Life Coach, a Professor of Biblical Studies, a future professionally licensed counselor and an ordained minister. I help people set realistically higher expectations, achieve more results and a better lifestyle. I offer many approaches to this, a few being: 1.) Professional Coaching, 2.) Pastoral Counseling, 3) Blogging, 4.) Public Speaking, and 5.) Preaching at scheduled events. Find me at AlexanderDolin.com