3/23/2010

people are watching

We are Christ's ambassadors. God is using us to speak to you: we beg you, as though Christ himself were here pleading with you, receive the love he offers you--be reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:20


I've always heard it said "people are watching you" so be good.

Whether you like it or not, people are watching you. You're witness is real. Even when it seems like life is usual, people are watching.

Recently I have found this to be true, bot hat work and at church, people have said things about me in conversation that was surprising. First was surprising was the Who. People whom I am not personally close with were saying things about me. Second thing that was surprising was the what. People caught on to you, your personality and your character faster than you think.

The witness aspect is real and it is was there. It was encouraging to hear the positive things people had to say about me and challenging in the ways that were negative.

Be on guard, you are an ambassador of Christ in all things you do.