6/07/2011

Not about me

I am not that great

I don’t even like myself

I am such a sinner

I am so weird and awkward

I can be selfish and arrogant

At times I am too aggressive

Other times I am just a slacker

I am unorganized

I am focused on the wrong things I don’t understand simple things the first time

I mess up relationships

I am not where I want to be in life goals or in Christ

Fortunately I am redeemed

Fortunately I am saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ

Who is working on me, changing me, molding me

Fortunately this life is not about me

Fortunately I am attempting to become more Christ-like everyday

Thankfully God is in ultimate control and not me

Today is a new day, a new chance to get right with God

To get on board with His agenda and priorities and plan for my life!