7/26/2013

About me and my services

 I am a Christian Life Coach, a Professor of Biblical Studies, a future professionally licensed counselor, blogger and occasionally fill the pulpit. My specialties are in helping ministers/pastors with self-care and stress management and in helping college students/young adults find purpose in life. 
I am learning how to deal with stress and anxiety with CBT, mindfulness and relaxation techniques, coping skills, and  decision making  techniques.
 I have seen trauma, divorce, stress and personal loss and pain in my own life. I have been there.

I want to remove excuses for getting success you want over the phone, on Skype and face-to-face.
 I want to help people set realistically higher expectations, achieve more results and to live a better lifestyle.
I want you to  see success in life. I want to help grow and stretch you to new levels in your emotional, spiritual, intellectual and physical development.
I will provide and equip you with  tools use for the rest of your life as you continue to grow and learn.
I want to change the way you think about yourself. I believe that everyone has a ton of potential and the only thing standing in your way is your self. 
With me you will be able to see results in your life and you will gain tools and discover resources that you will be able to use in the future.

For a free  consultation to see if coaching with me is a good fit  for you check out AlexanderDolin.com for more information.