4/03/2008

Random Thursday: Man Law!

Today's random thought/resource is a blog I came across this weekend. I really liked the blog and some the videos on it as well.
The Blog is called MANSPEAK - I am not sure completely what the idea or the start of this blog is because their ABOUT page is not completed but according to the BIOS page, there are 6 young men who contribute to the blog regularly. As I have investigated the blog, the posts are focused on being godly men. They are reformed, believe in evangelism, and offer some great links and resources.
Some of my favorite things about the blog, besides the great posts, are the "Manly men of history" links to other websites ( Charles Spurgeon, Herman Bavinck, John Owen, Jonathan Edwards, Martyn Lloyd-Jones,Thomas Watson)
Edwards, and their comedy page called MAN LAWS.

The Man Laws page is great. These bloggers sit around a table and talk about the most important Manly topics - coffee, tight pants, hugs, leg crossing, diets, and emoticons. I have posted a few videos at the bottom of this post, but go to the MAN LAWS. site to see them all. And subscribe to their blog for manly updates.