7/31/2008

Old schools games online

Earlier this summer, apparently I had time to waste....and I did. I was good at wasting time.....

I was playing old school video games from my computer! That is right. I found emulators + roms for the emulators for my computer. So I was able and still am able to play the classic video games from the N64, Super Nintendo, Gameboy, and Old School regular Nintendo days! Also I found PS and PS2 emulators but I couldn't get them working on my computer.
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image
It was fun playing the original (and best) Mario Kart...not Kart Wii, Not Kart 64, but OLD SCHOOL Mario Kart for Super Nes!
Go to fullsize image
And my other fav is Mario Golf for N64, because it has putt-putt features. The newer Wii and Gamecube version eliminated the putt-putt feature. :(
Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image