9/13/2008

me and my sedimentary lifestyle

I have some bad habits that I am frustrated about, but apparently not enough to do anything about...
1. I spend WAY too much time online. I have found some timers the BEST thing to do for better productively and my well-being is to close the computer - GET AWAY!!!
2. Lack of exercise. If I am not or pleasure then I am "having fun" visiting blogs, sites, etc online, or I playing video games and sometimes playing guitar. This is pretty sedimentary and not a lot of energy is used in my daily average life.
3. I distract myself WAY too easily. I like to blog instead of do school work. I like to play video games, play guitar, read other blogs, go eat food...anything to distract myself intentionally and therefore I get behind in my school work. popurls.com is a good distraction from reading or school
Recently i have been playing a lot of Nascar 2002 for Gamecube as well.
And atakoo.com - I won an I pod Shuffle for answering questions on there